• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus skimmer(s)

Item Price
$15-$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

truepercs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
985
Reaction score
483
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how this will pan out with shipping but hopefully someone can use these items.


I have a few Reef Octopus skimmers for sale that I no longer need.

110 with working pump 60.00

110 no pump 15.00

150 no pump 30.00

All have stress cracks like most used skimmers. However all work.

Just cleaning up the basement, finding equipment that is not in use.

Would like someone else to be able to get some use out of them.

( I am currently using a 150 on my 150 gallon cube.)

+shipping from 48152

Thanks,

Ed

IMG_4121.jpeg IMG_4120.jpeg IMG_4119.jpeg IMG_4118.jpeg IMG_4117.jpeg IMG_4122.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Here is a few more pics of the 150
I am also zoomed up and showing the stress crack area on the unit. (Skimmer is still functional)

IMG_4127.jpeg IMG_4128.jpeg IMG_4130.jpeg IMG_4129.jpeg
 
Would the 110 be big enough for a pro star 90 gallon or should I do the 150? I don’t know much about skimmers is the cracks normal ? I’m a noob
 
Is the 110 no pump still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new