- Joined
- Jun 6, 2015
- Messages
- 985
- Reaction score
- 483
Not sure how this will pan out with shipping but hopefully someone can use these items.
I have a few Reef Octopus skimmers for sale that I no longer need.
110 with working pump 60.00
110 no pump 15.00
150 no pump 30.00
All have stress cracks like most used skimmers. However all work.
Just cleaning up the basement, finding equipment that is not in use.
Would like someone else to be able to get some use out of them.
( I am currently using a 150 on my 150 gallon cube.)
+shipping from 48152
Thanks,
Ed

I have a few Reef Octopus skimmers for sale that I no longer need.
110 with working pump 60.00
110 no pump 15.00
150 no pump 30.00
All have stress cracks like most used skimmers. However all work.
Just cleaning up the basement, finding equipment that is not in use.
Would like someone else to be able to get some use out of them.
( I am currently using a 150 on my 150 gallon cube.)
+shipping from 48152
Thanks,
Ed

Last edited:




