Reef Odyssey Feedback

Carter o51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
116
Reaction score
31
I'd just like to let R2R know about the great experience I had with Rit at Reef Odyssey. I ordered a scoly at a great deal, but do to weather delays and problems with Fed Ex, my package arrived late and dead. Rit worked with me and promptly responded to all pm's, and he replaced the specimen with one that was a good deal nicer. It arrived in great condition and was well packaged and has settled in quite well. This was my first experience ordering online, and Reef Odyssey helped ease my concerns and made sure everything worked out. I'm a happy customer and can recommend them as a great vendor to deal with. Thanks Rit and Reef Odyssey.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new