I don’t know if this is in the correct part of the forum
Ask a moderator to move it for you so you get more views

Reeltherapy07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some Reef A Palooza advice! Going to the New York show for the for the first time. I need some advice on bringing Corals back to Miami. I know Airlines are pretty restrictive on liquids so how would that work? Also on Southwest the early flights are either Sun or Mon. How would I be able to keep the Corals alive if I choose to leave Monday morning. Or should I just go to the Orlando Show and make my purchases there? I am already booked for flights to New York and Hotel just need the return flight. Sorry if these sound like dumb questions, just trying to figure out my best option.

Stella1979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some Reef A Palooza advice! Going to the New York show for the for the first time. I need some advice on bringing Corals back to Miami. I know Airlines are pretty restrictive on liquids so how would that work? Also on Southwest the early flights are either Sun or Mon. How would I be able to keep the Corals alive if I choose to leave Monday morning. Or should I just go to the Orlando Show and make my purchases there? I am already booked for flights to New York and Hotel just need the return flight. Sorry if these sound like dumb questions, just trying to figure out my best option.

I'd also like to know the best option for holding coral for a day or two before getting it home to the tank. I am super excited to say that I'll be attending both days. I live near Miami and will be driving and staying at the Caribe Royale Hotel and Convention Center. How would I go about caring for coral that is purchased the first day? Or am I just limited to 2nd day buys only? I'm worried about missing out!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See you all there!

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be arriving on Friday amd staying in the hotel there.

REALLY looking forward to it, I have already reserved a Lear Longhorn for the flight. Fly High and Fly FAST!

Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death .. I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back