REEF Palooza 2018!!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just do what I do, go to all 3!!!
But being in So Cal and working with all the great people who put on the OC RAP helps a bit... That and Vegas is only a 3 hour drive for me.. Orlando is a flight, but always a great time.
That settles it then.....NEW YORK IT IS!:p

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be going for one day. My parents decided to tag along and make it a family vacation, so we are doing Disney and all that. Driving home to Atlanta on Sunday, so deciding whether to go Saturday or Sunday. I've never had a problem with keeping coral in a bag for 24-48 hours, but wondering if it might be easier/less busy to go Sunday before driving home.
It's crazy packed both days. More people have gone every year since they've had RAP in Orlando. There's a ton of reefers in FL.

Sunday is just as packed if not more honestly. Since some locals work Saturdays, then end up going Sunday. There's some better deals on Sunday typically. I'd try to wing it for both days if you can. So much to see.

Enjoy Disney!

Night_shift_reefer_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Compromising with the wife so we are going probably Saturday and to disney on sunday. Anyone know if any acrylic ATO makers will be at the show? Looking at getting one and maybe a reactor or two.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeppers, I will be grabbing my tickets this weekend! I had @BuildingAnObsession build me on of there Frag transporters so i can bring with me to Reef-A-Palooza!!
This little bad boy can hold up to 12 frags and it's great for transporting or bring it with you to your LFS!

BAO 12 FR.JPG

BAO Frag holder.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See you guys soon!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone care to share what time they're planning on getting there? I know the line will be 1,000 deep by the time doors open, and some are probably already camped out, just curious when normal reefers are planning on showing up.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone care to share what time they're planning on getting there? I know the line will be 1,000 deep by the time doors open, and some are probably already camped out, just curious when normal reefers are planning on showing up.

First time for me but planned on showing up a little after doors open. Im staying locally and live an 1.5 hours away. Im not worried about those first pieces disappearing. Need to spare the wallet some. Plus Im not camping out like a black friday event. ;Shy

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back