reef-pi :: An opensource reef tank controller based on Raspberry Pi.

Current state :)
C3CE8D64-A849-41BE-98A7-C6495C6A1014.jpeg

Very clean looking. Is that lights, temp, ATO, power?
 
Gonna go with this configuration. I think the box i bought is too small, or maybe just big enough.
20181013_142151.jpeg
Remember you can use the side panels to mount lm2596 modules
 
Do you guys solder all the connections, not sure how the pi-hats and stuff work? I used oldschool perf board and fleacollars soldering every connection.
I think the pi-hat is just more modular. There is a mount that goes from the DPIO pins to the pi-hat.
 
Do you guys solder all the connections, not sure how the pi-hats and stuff work? I used oldschool perf board and fleacollars soldering every connection.
I solder male header pins and solid core jumper wire within the hat . From hat to other parts it’s generally female-female jumper wires
 
That is true. Once i start drilling for the standoff pins, I'll figure it out a bit more.
Almost all my enclosure has many misplaced holes. These enclosures are pretty forgiving
 
That is true. Once i start drilling for the standoff pins, I'll figure it out a bit more.
Almost all my enclosure has many misplaced holes. These enclosures are pretty forgiving
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new