Reef Pi will not start after a reboot or power off.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brett7397
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brett7397

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
45
Location
Dothan, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have reef pi installed on a Zero W. I don't know very much about using terminal commands. I know that I have to use sudo systemctl start reef-pi.service to get reef pi started. I have read 100's of post trying to find the steps to add this so reef pi will start on its own after a reboot. Can someone direct me to a step by step directios to show me how to do this? Thanks.
 
I'm not sure what you are asking. I used robsworld78 script to install reef pi and it updated to ver 6.0.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new