• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Pro Bio-EX No3 and Po4 Reducer

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef Pro Bio-EX No3 and Po4 Reducer

Reef Pro Bio-EX
Bio-EX is a formula specifically designed to make maintaining nutrient (nitrates and phosphates) levels in a saltwater aquarium easy. Bio-EX contains a perfect blend of organic carbon sources and other elements that promote the growth of heterotrophic bacteria and proper dissimilation of nitrates and phosphates. Bio-Ex has the capabilities to inhibit the growth of nuisance algae and cyanobacteria. It is also possible to control and balance the zooxanthellae population of corals in an effective manner for optimum coral growth and coloration.

Reefprojpg_2(2).jpg

Review from Cuban_reefer
ReefPro bio X I have been using this product for the last four weeks in my redsea X Max 650, no other products will be able to lower the nitrates and phosphate in this tank, I test today and nitrate went down considerably from 23.2 to 6.5. Phosphate went down too but at a lower rate from 0.58 to 0.52 this never happened before. As we all know they both cannot go down at the same rate and speed but as you can see here is going down. Lets clear something here , I am not getting paid to advertise this product I saw it before I try it and it works.

Review from Joe funigiello
I was battling some dino and algae issues and was recommended to try this product. Not only has it helped me get those issues in check but I now have it on a doser and is maintaining my nitrate and phosphates at desired levels. All of this without any harmful side effects to me reef! Would recommend without hesitation.

Review from Jack
I've used a number of products that claim to control or reduce Nitrates and Po4 over the years. Some work, some don't, and some do with consequences. BioEx is one of those gem products that does what it says and doesn't harm your tank. It won't strip Alk and gradually removes Nitrates and Phosphates. I've seen an incredible turn around in my reef tank as well as the tanks that I recommend this product to. Two tanks that I recommended this product to had bad bad cases of Dino. Within a short span of time, the Dinoflagellates gradually faded away and the natural balance of bacteria was restored. I cannot recommend this product enough if you are battling algae, dino, or high nitrates and phosphates! Chris Rabkin

Luisn17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Pro I have seen multiple posts and Cuban_reefer claim this helped him with Dinos in the video from TSA. Do you know why your product works with Dinos and what will be the dosage? Trying to decide what size to purchase.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back