Reef Pro Fully Conditioned Fish Review Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JTreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed! Thanks and I’ll be looking forward to what you post. Just have a 8 year old pair of clowns in my 150 reef. Lost everything else last year when my heater exploded in my 200g stock tank during a move. Regal angel, Izu hogfish to name just a few. Tanks kinda bare

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed! Thanks and I’ll be looking forward to what you post. Just have a 8 year old pair of clowns in my 150 reef. Lost everything else last year when my heater exploded in my 200g stock tank during a move. Regal angel, Izu hogfish to name just a few. Tanks kinda bare
We are definitely going to be getting a bunch of regal angels in this shipment from the Maldives, Opercularis hogfish are going to be coming in as well.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are definitely going to be getting a bunch of regal angels in this shipment from the Maldives, Opercularis hogfish are going to be coming in as well.
It may just be me, but I haven't been able to connect to your site all day. I can access everything else online, so is the site down? Anyone else having issues?

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may just be me, but I haven't been able to connect to your site all day. I can access everything else online, so is the site down? Anyone else having issues?

The site is not down, maybe try a different browser. That’s very odd! Please let us know if the problem persists thanks you

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried on Safari on three devices and chrome on my computer. Maybe someone else can verify it’s just me?
on our end the site is working fine...

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No luck on my side. I’m interested in an order but can’t reach your site. Can we work something through email?
Yea go ahead and PM us. Thanks

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lolmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order & acclimating now. Both of these fish look like they're in quite good shape. The borbonius was pretty feisty coming out of the bag.

They'll both be going into a clear acclimation box for a week so I can get them eating in my tank and used to the other inhabitants.

So far so good...knock on wood lol.

Attachments

• 20210408_111316.jpg
    20210408_111316.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order & acclimating now. Both of these fish look like they're in quite good shape. The borbonius was pretty feisty coming out of the bag.

They'll both be going into a clear acclimation box for a week so I can get them eating in my tank and used to the other inhabitants.

So far so good...knock on wood lol.
glad to hear they are doing great! We make sure all of our quarantined fish eat voraciously before shipping. An in tank acclimation box is always a good idea to limit aggression on new inhabitant to make a safe transition. Thanks again

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two female bimac anthias arrived well this morning. Salinity was 1.023 so I had to acclimate an extra hour. So far it's been a very pleasant experience. First time I've ordered fish and dumped straight in the DT. It feels a little too good to be true lol

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two female bimac anthias arrived well this morning. Salinity was 1.023 so I had to acclimate an extra hour. So far it's been a very pleasant experience. First time I've ordered fish and dumped straight in the DT. It feels a little too good to be true lol
glad you had a good experience shopping with us. We pride ourselves in providing the healthiest possible livestock on the market.

lolmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bellus isn't doing too well, still laying down most of the time and swimming very erratically "upwards" in the water column. Hoping she does better as the day goes on. Neither fish would take live black worms yet, but it's very early.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bellus isn't doing too well, still laying down most of the time and swimming very erratically "upwards" in the water column. Hoping she does better as the day goes on. Neither fish would take live black worms yet, but it's very early.
Yes please keep us informed. Make sure you have your lights off for the fish to relax. Shipping is very stressful for them so some time to calm down is critical for a smooth transition.

nept2n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my trio bimac yesterday. They looked amazing went thru acclimation great and are in the tank. Very happy and eating.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my trio bimac yesterday. They looked amazing went thru acclimation great and are in the tank. Very happy and eating.
Edwin, we are very happy they are doing great in there new home! Thanks again. Happy Reefing

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good communications but still waiting for my Naoko’s, hopefully early next week.
yes he's doing better, sometimes we hold onto fish for longer to make sure they are 100% healthy prior to shipping, it will be worth the wait! Thanks again for your patience

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back