Reef Racket LLC "About Us" Meet the Family!!!

Reef Racket

Reef Racket LLC
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"About Us"​

Welcome to Reef Racket and thank you for supporting our family-owned, veteran-run business! Darel started reefing as a young child helping his dad take care of saltwater tanks and immediately fell in love with the hobby. While serving his country in the United States Navy, Darel fell in love with the ocean diving and snorkeling in reefs all across the world. In 2017 he met his wife Maria and together they started their first saltwater tank in their tiny townhouse. Over the years Darel and Maria grew a 32.5-gallon reef tank into the 210-gallon reef tank you can see featured in our “Build Thread” or on our Instagram page. In 2022 Darel and Maria expanded their family welcoming their daughter Isabella and a year later started Reef Racket LLC.

We take pride in our business and strive to provide the best quality corals to our customers! All corals are "Hand-Picked" by Darel and properly treated and quarantined before going on the WYSIWYG ONLY website. We also strive to help new reefers get started by offering our VIP Subscription. VIP members get extensive rewards and unlimited assistance with anything reefing and can all be done remotely!

We are so happy to announce our new Sponsorship with Reef2Reef and will be posting all Reef Racket LLC updates including coral sales and general help with whatever you need! Please help us get to know R2R community and comment something unique about you or your aquarium below! We are glad to meet every one of you! Be sure to Bookmark or "Watch" this thread for more updates!

I also want to thank @Daniel@R2R @revhtree @Jay Hemdal for being a tremendous help in our reefing journey and for their continuous help with our new family business! If it wasn't for Jay helping me with all my fish husbandry and medical assistance, I'm not sure we would have made it this far. It's very tough and discouraging when you come across illnesses in the tank and Jay was always there to reassure and help us solve the issues. PLEASE GIVE JAY A HUGE THANK YOU!!! You guys make it possible!!!:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Family Banner.png

COME CHECK US OUT!!! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW!!!

Last edited:

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"About Us"​

Welcome to Reef Racket and thank you for supporting our family-owned, veteran-run business! Darel started reefing as a young child helping his dad take care of saltwater tanks and immediately fell in love with the hobby. While serving his country in the United States Navy, Darel fell in love with the ocean diving and snorkeling in reefs all across the world. In 2017 he met his wife Maria and together they started their first saltwater tank in their tiny townhouse. Over the years Darel and Maria grew a 32.5-gallon reef tank into the 210-gallon reef tank you can see featured in our “Build Thread” or on our Instagram page. In 2022 Darel and Maria expanded their family welcoming their daughter Isabella and a year later started Reef Racket LLC.

We take pride in our business and strive to provide the best quality corals to our customers! All corals are "Hand-Picked" by Darel and properly treated and quarantined before going on the WYSIWYG ONLY website. We also strive to help new reefers get started by offering our VIP Subscription. VIP members get extensive rewards and unlimited assistance with anything reefing and can all be done remotely!

We are so happy to announce our new Sponsorship with Reef2Reef and will be posting all Reef Racket LLC updates including coral sales and general help with whatever you need! Please help us get to know R2R community and comment something unique about you or your aquarium below! We are glad to meet every one of you! Be sure to Bookmark or "Watch" this thread for more updates!

I also want to thank @Daniel@R2R @revhtree @Jay Hemdal for being a tremendous help in our reefing journey and for their continuous help with our new family business! If it wasn't for Jay helping me with all my fish husbandry and medical assistance, I'm not sure we would have made it this far. It's very tough and discouraging when you come across illnesses in the tank and Jay was always there to reassure and help us solve the issues. PLEASE GIVE JAY A HUGE THANK YOU!!! You guys make it possible!!!:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Family Banner.png

COME CHECK US OUT!!! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW!!!
Welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

Reef Racket LLC
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to our first build thread way back when haha!!
Was happy to see how many people used this little tank and how we all came together to make the necessary modifications! Check it out!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back