• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Radiance LEDs

Mrcote1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
413
Reaction score
261
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling two reef radiance LEDs. They are the new X1 Genesis LEDs and have about 7 months of use. Pickup in central NH or I'll meet anywhere in NH or Mass. I'm also willing to ship them. $350 takes BOTH lights. I also have par readings of both lights I took with an apogee MQ 510 if anyone is interested in that. Also willing to do trades if it is something I could use. I am not willing to ship for a trade.

20181123_130012.jpg


20181123_125954.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new