Reef Radiance Lumentek Pro 240 Light

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2017
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
3,041
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Reef Radiance Lumentek Pro 240 LED light off a friend of ours and I cannot figure out how to set all three channels and the times. I have looked everywhere online and I still cannot find a manual. Would anyone know or have a copy?

Thanks!
 
Have you tried to contact Reef Radiance to see if they can tell you or email a copy of the manual to you?
 
Have you tried to contact Reef Radiance to see if they can tell you or email a copy of the manual to you?
I have sent them an e-mail and have not gotten anything back and considering the Thanksgiving holiday also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new