Reef radiance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brice
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brice

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Deltona florida
Well first time posting....but I thought this was worthy first of all the customer service is outstanding, l had a first generation led fixture that was at about 50% power output so I ordered 2 new DM155e fixtures, well a couple of days later it went completely out, I contacted Rick to check status of order he said that they were still several days out. I explained my situation and he said he will get me a fixture asap which he did. Now that the fixture is mounted and running.... WOW I'm already seeing colors I never had seen before with previous lights...now I can't wait till other fixture arrives so my whole tank can pop...

Thanks again Rick
 
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new