Reef Raft (RR) Jaw Dropper Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter stylaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
1,951
Reaction score
670
Location
Kelso, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this one on Face book reef raft asia. Should be coming to the usa soon... :wink:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
supper sick...but ill believe it when I see it in person...hope when I do it proves me wrong. :bigsmile:
 
If that picture is legit and it gets here to the US, mark my word, I bet it'll go for $800+ for a frag less than an inch. It wouldn't surprise me if the askin price is a cool grand. I'm not trying I hype it up or anything, but I'm just saying knowing where the hobby has gone...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new