Reef Raft USA

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mbrews8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
300
Location
Forsyth (the CITY), GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Holy COW~!! These guys are Awesome! :o)

I got over 25 frags from the live sale they had and I was super excited to receive them. They were nice enough to wait another week til I got some time figured out to get them before sending them, included a freebie, and called me to make sure of what I wanted to do when they could not find a frag or 2 I was supposed to get.

The shipment came in and it was so/so. Everything BUT the sps was good lol! out of i think 9 sps, only 2 were looking awesome. I sent pics and they said no prob keep them posted. They also forgot a few frags too and said they would work it out. The other sps ended up passing, so we set up a shipment date for replacement.

I got the replacements today and they look great! Got them 2 hours before UPS usually comes, so maybe they gave him a frag for his extra effort! :o)


THANK YOU REEF RAFT for making everything right! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mike
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new