Reef roids or RS Energy AB+?

Aquagasm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
South Wales
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.

Im looking into feeding corals for the first time. I understand that water chemistry and good husbandry is best kept first and is all that is needed along with alk ca'mg. But from what I read, feeding is the next level.

So for euphilia and zoas, would they benifit more from coral foods like reef roids or amino acids such as reef energy Ab?
 
I've dosed amino's on and off over the years, can't say that I've noticed a difference.

I have spot fed on and off over the years, and I do notice that corals benefit from feeding, they grow faster.

Zoa's IME seem to like reef roids and benepeets. Most lps IME seem to like meatier foods, like mysis or reef frenzy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new