Reef safe resolutions!

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made any good new years resolutions?! Mine is to better understand the chemistry behind the relationships on Mg, Kh, and Calc. Oh, and workout?

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made any good new years resolutions?! Mine is to better understand the chemistry behind the relationships on Mg, Kh, and Calc. Oh, and workout?

I yeah man that's good! I like chemistry! Mine is to better organize my goals in education, better understand what is exactly I want to get in my life. I have two different education, and I have to choose!
Also I'm writing a novel, so I have to finish it! Our professional way it's our life way, it's how we spend our time, what we are doing for tomorrow, if today you decide to have 5 children, can you imagine huge impact this great idea on your life and on life people around you?! So each day it is day of our resolutions, but never forget about fun and parties because your mood extremely matter for your health!))

OP
OP
TD13

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely GREAT advice!!! I was hoping this thread would do better, but oh well!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back