Reef safe resolutions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TD13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Messages
789
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made any good new years resolutions?! Mine is to better understand the chemistry behind the relationships on Mg, Kh, and Calc. Oh, and workout?
 
Has anyone made any good new years resolutions?! Mine is to better understand the chemistry behind the relationships on Mg, Kh, and Calc. Oh, and workout?

I yeah man that's good! I like chemistry! Mine is to better organize my goals in education, better understand what is exactly I want to get in my life. I have two different education, and I have to choose!
Also I'm writing a novel, so I have to finish it! Our professional way it's our life way, it's how we spend our time, what we are doing for tomorrow, if today you decide to have 5 children, can you imagine huge impact this great idea on your life and on life people around you?! So each day it is day of our resolutions, but never forget about fun and parties because your mood extremely matter for your health!))
 
Absolutely GREAT advice!!! I was hoping this thread would do better, but oh well!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new