REEF SAND FOR GOBY

Carly Knight

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
14
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I've seen a few threads regarding this but was hoping someone may have tried TMC Fine ECO reef sand? I currently have a thicker gravel like sand but I'd like to add a Goby. Therefore considering replacing current sand or mixing in a finer sand.

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if this would be suitable?

https://krakencorals.co.uk/tmc-eco-...pyAY5bIOfNO3CFa1hpI1EJXKHpzrGzFRoCmf0QAvD_BwE
Thanks in advance.
 
I can not tell from the link, the general size I would stick to for gobies is .5-1.5mm. You can get bigger, just my opinion.
Good to know. Thanks so much. I'll see if I can find out specifics of this sand first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new