REEF SAVVY = Mind blown

bradleywins13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Savannah, GA
I picked up my seahorse tank at MACNA from Felix and Whoa! The craftsmanship is flawless, mutually aesthetic and utilitarian. From the smoked glass overflow to the 3 sided 1/2" low iron glass, this rimless tank is perfect. The quality of work is not the only thing I am impressed with the outstanding customer service. I never felt uninformed about what is going on with the aquarium build. I highly recommend Reef Savvy to anyone in the market for more than just the common pet store aquarium. Their work is truly a piece of art.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new