Reef Savvy Tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hlmarlowe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hlmarlowe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
5
Location
West Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me out? Thinking of doing a 250g cube tank from them and trying to draw up a build for equipment? Can anyone post photos for top and bottom of their setups please? I need ideas.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new