Reef Savvy

Thats ridiculous. I can build a house ground up and be moved in before they build a fishtank? Its 5 pieces of glass and some silicone

And when that home builder you want to use has 30 houses in front of yours? Then what?
 
Take my money to the next. More than one company can build a house...just like a fish tank but nice try

But your quote was it TOOK Reef Savvy longer to build a tank than a house which is false. He just has a super long waitlist.

Nice try
 
Plenty of nice manufacturers out there that are cheaper with small wait times. My miracles was 1/3 the cost and 1/3 the time that I got quoted from RS and the tank is perfect and the customer service was amazing. GC has seemed to be really popular and people happy with the builds lately too. C2C another amazing manufacturer with more reasonable times
 
I was looking at them also but that wait time is insane. I still may contact to see pricing and todays timeframe eta but I was also considering Planet.has anyone had great customer service and finished product from them?
The RS tank looks so nice with the armored seams and the Ghost overflow, even if price is no object, the wait time is a turnoff.
I’m considering Planet but it’s going to be in my house for a long time, if I hear great feedback about them, that’s the route I’ll most likely take unless there’s a manufacturer out there I haven’t heard of.
 
Hello, I am in the process of buying a Cade system, or talking to Glass Cages for a custom 100 gallon. Is anybody familiar with Glass Cages aluminum stands, if they offer one?
 
Hello, I am in the process of buying a Cade system, or talking to Glass Cages for a custom 100 gallon. Is anybody familiar with Glass Cages aluminum stands, if they offer one?
sorry, found the answer on the site
 
Seriously...?

Who the h*ll pays those prices they charge...? :astonished-face:

$15,000 for just a 180 gallon tank and stand...?!

Sure, they are "nice"... but $15,000...?!

Not to mention their terrible customer service...
Just got a quote for 4 grand on a 90 gallon. Just the tank. That is ridiculous. Whoever pays this has more money than sense.
 
Wasn't sure where to post this. But just as a general question, does anyone know if Reef Savvy is still in operation? I have visited their website a couple times months apart to ask about an aquarium through their contact page and never received a response back. Not sure if maybe they are no longer in operation, busy, or the contact form isn't working. I'm guessing they may just be overloaded with requests regularly as I hear great things about their tanks as I see they still have tanks for sale on BRS but just wanted to check before I move on to other options.
I agree and I'm not far from them says temporary or permanently closed. So I do not know either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new