Reef Spotlight - December 2012 "Nuocmam"

Extra big congrats bro!!! Glad to see all your hard work has paid off!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats!!! Your tank is stunning! I love it.
 
WOW! Thanks everybody. It's kinda surreal that my tank has been honored. Thank you swannyson7 for putting all this together and please accept my apologies for taking so long to get you all the info you needed.
 
Last edited:
Awesome tank! I love the acans you have, they look incredible. What are those last palys?
Thank you. It was kinda funny when I bought those palys. I walked up to a Whodah from Exoticfrags and said "I'll take the Electric Oompa Loopas please." He looked at me, tried to keep a straight face, and just starting laughing.

Boooooooooooooooo! Booooooooooooooo.
LOL! Love you too Mikey...
 
well i wouldhave read all that had my face not melted from the colors on those chalices!!! Amazing tank and congrats on the tank of the month honors!!!
 
The best reef that I have seen in a long time. Amazing coral, colors, variation and wonderful job!
 
Stunning...I'm speechless.

I was kinda smile to myself when I see your nick "nuocmam"....I'm Vietnamese too so I understand but wonder others know :)

Anyway, congrats bro for a beautiful setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new