Reef Spotlight - June 2012 - "Darryl_V"

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
very well deserved. Your tank and set up is clean and simple and love it. Congrates
 
Wow!! :jaw: I've seen your tank before, but all those pics are simply amazing!! Congrats!! :clap2: Well deserved, indeed!! Your tank is amazing!
 
Darryl, what's your favorite coral in your tank?
 
Awesome system and very well deserved; congrats! Corals and overall layout are top notch. I subscribe to a lot of the same methodology that you do.

I was bit confused by this:
* Temp: UNK
* pH: UNK
* Specific gravity: UNK

What does UNK mean? Only thing I can come up with is unknown?
 
A reef that is VERY deserving of this award! Thank you for sharing your awesome tank with us Darryl!
 
Nice looking tank! Your SPS are some of the best I have ever seen!
What is the red chalice with the orange rim?
Congrats on the much deserved Spotlight!
 
Congrats Daryl.Your tank is awesome.colors and health are second to none
 
Beautiful tank! I love all the different colors.

So do you ever frag your corals or do you just let them continue to grow out?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new