I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Ron Reefman's 50 Gallon Cube

20190110_095104-r1-jpg.941306

Join me in congratulating @Ron Reefman for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 50 gallon reef was rebuilt on January 2018. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Ron Reefman for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gees guys... thanks! The tank was rebuilt in January of 2018, but it's my 8th tank over 15+ years. And for 6 years I had 4 tanks running at once.

It's just a 40g cube with a 40g sump/refugium and it's mostly full of bright zoas and Rock Flower Anemones... and a few sps and lps. The whole point of the tank is to maximize the amount of 'fluorescence' under all blue leds. As good as it looks in photos, it looks crazy at night, in a dark room with just blue leds.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Ron!
@Ron Reefman
You put a 50 gallon cube in a 40 tank and it looks fantastic.
Well deserved tank365 badge, if you keep up the magic you will certainly get the coveted “Glitter” badge because your tank totally sparkles!
Love the Rockflowers and the beautiful mix of hard and soft specimens on the hard reefscape.
Congratulations Ron!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Ron!
@Ron Reefman
Well deserved tank365 badge, if you keep up the magic you will certainly get the coveted “Glitter” badge because your tank totally sparkles!
Love the Rockflowers and the beautiful mix of hard and soft specimens on the hard reefscape.
Congratulations Ron!
Sorry, the glitter badge is a one and done.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Ron!
@Ron Reefman
Congratulations Ron!

Kris, I've never had a tank so full, I wish it was next to my desk in the living room rather than in the dining room!

And a Gliter Badge would be so cool... but I understand it's a VERY special badge.

Congrats, Ron. Well deserved.

And, wow. That thing is jam-packed!

Thanks. I have a little 16g DIY holding tank that has overflow corals and RFA's I can't get in this tank due to lack of room! And I brought 3 more small RFA's home from the Keys!

Back