Reef tank book writer

IMG_6700.png
Thank you
 
giphy.gif


That’s so cool, congratulations! I published a book back in 2020 (not reef related, about terrariums). Do you have a publisher already? Let me know if you have any questions on the process. And welcome!!
Thank you, I intend to publish it on Amazon. It is much easier since they help with almost everything involved
I’d love to hear about your experience once you’re finished. I’ve considered going that route but wasn’t sure about how they do things.
Anyway good luck with everything!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new