Reef tank from Egypt (Red Sea dominated)

Hassaan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Location
Egypt
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, my name is Mohammad Hassaan from Egypt, and reef geek from 2007.
I want to share my 130 gallon mixed reef aquarium with this beautiful forum.

2015-04-21 01.20.25.png
DSC_0004.JPG
2014-11-08 21.32.23.jpg
٢٠١٤٠٤٢٠_٢٠٥١٤٧ copy.jpg
20140608_224639.jpg
20140608_224657 copy.jpg
20140611_185348 copy.jpg
11245351_10152987471839751_1251672917_n.jpg
11279997_10153017967199751_1992792561_n.jpg
11350325_10153017967229751_1456654206_n.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

Those are some beautiful animals you have there.
 
Very nice tank.
So do you live near the ocean and can dive and collect your own stuffs? or you have to buy it at the petstore?
 
I love seeing different tanks from around the world and see how they compare to what we see here in the states. Everything from the kinds of corals to the equipment to the overall design of the tank.

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this tank, most excellent. Well done.
 
I love seeing different tanks from around the world and see how they compare to what we see here in the states. Everything from the kinds of corals to the equipment to the overall design of the tank.

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this tank, most excellent. Well done.
Thank U very much
 
Great tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new