Reef tank in the garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BARNAKEWLZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BARNAKEWLZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
605
Reaction score
574
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to bring up the question. Is it ok for the tank to be in a non insulated garage? I came across the weather tonight and noticed it is getting down to 40 degree. Thats real cold and rare for my area. But it immediately spark the question of my tank is going to be in the garage. Water temp is sitting at 76 right now and doesn’t change much. Just curious if I should be worried about burning up the 2 100w heaters? Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new