Reef to fowlr

  • Thread starter Thread starter Branden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Branden

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Allendale, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon currently set up as reef tank but am thinking about changing over to a fowlr because I don't have time for dosing and testing needed for my coral. I really only want to switch over if I can find some cool not common fish with lots of color to make up for no color from coral. Would love suggestions on what I could keep. I love butterflies angles tangs and really any fish with lots of color.
 
A lot of the non reef safe wrasse are nice. Puffers, butterflies (most have near impossible diets for us to replicate at home, but there's a couple of easier to keep ones around), triggers (size may be an issue), lionfish, eels, cephalopods. There's plenty of awesome fish out there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new