Reef uno 2.1 pro effective lighting footprint

  • Thread starter Thread starter dedragon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
6,900
Reaction score
4,943
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I am going to have to replace my light over the IM 50 lagoon tank 30"Lx24"Wx16" height. I have 3x 24" led bars (1 mixed light, 2 blue) to use with it. Anyone know what the effective lighting area is with these lights? I would most likely only need the 120 degree reflector as it is a low tank
 
I say 1 since you have the extra light bars. I have 2 -Uno 2 over my frag tank that is 48x18x16 and 3 -Uno2 over my 48x24x24 tank. 2 would be great if you have a little extra $$.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new