Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I've been talking this over with @revhtree, and we want to hold off on the drawing for a week longer due to the power outages that people around the nation are currently dealing with. With all the people struggling with hurricane issues at the moment, we figure it's best to let people begin recovering a bit before pulling the name on this one. So, new drawing date will be September 20th.
Just a reminder that we'll be drawing the winner in a couple of days! Praying for all those who are still in recovery after the hurricanes!

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is everyones avatar missing?

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I justt updated mine to my reefteck starburst monti with some red hornets. Wish I were better with my cell phone camera.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my Avatar. It's a master Scoly that I purchased from one of our LFS. I've picked it due to the intense colors and it's beauty.

Master Scoly.jpg

Somuchflo99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sponsored by www.WorldWideCorals.com

We're excited to announce that the Reef2Reef Facebook Fan Page has eclipsed 200,000 Fans! Woo Hoo! Dance Party!

To celebrate this milestone World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 1 winner will get a $250 coral box shipped to their door! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service! And we just love the whole WWC crew!

So let's go!

RULESLOGO_zps3ea8dc8d.jpg

The 200K Avatar Contest will start NOW and end on Sept 7th 2017.

HOW TO ENTER:

Upload your very own custom avatar and tell us why you chose it! The generic forum generated avatars will not count. Click here to upload one of your own. Once uploaded make sure you make a post telling us why you chose your current avatar. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Go to the WWC website at www.WorldWideCorals.com and pick out one coral you would really like to own one day! Then post the link to coral back here in this thread for a bonus entry.

*If you completed the bonus entry then you will have 2 posts in this thread, etc.

PRIZE_zps640e482c.jpg

ONE lucky winner, who has met the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a $250 coral pack, chosen by the staff of World Wide Corals, shipped to their door at no charge!

wwc.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing this awesome prize!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg
I chose this avatar beacuase it is a Duncan coral I saved and nursed back to an amazing healthy specimen after theLFS selling me a fungia plate coral not fit for my tank nuked itself and everything else this one made it unscaved and now healthy as ever I take pride in him everyday for concurring and overcoming such a stress . Ps his name is Duncan

TbyZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be too late to enter, but anyhow -

My avatar not only represents my use of algae to filter my tank, hence making algae my friend, it also represents man's inhumanity to algae.

;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back