REEF2REEF APP Now Available! FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting a solid white screen after the update on an iPad running iOS 7.0.4. It will just randomly turn solid white while scrolling through threads. Only fix is to hit the home button and go back in...just FYI. New format is great though.
 
Bump!
 
In a search, I see no apps available. Can someone update what’s happening for iOS users.
 
In a search, I see no apps available. Can someone update what’s happening for iOS users.
The app was pulled several months ago due to some questionable language in the user agreement that tried to give the app developers (tapatalk) rights to user information.
 
I can't find it on g-play...

Screenshot_20200306_194645_com.android.vending.jpg Screenshot_20200306_194748_com.android.vending.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new