Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway

reeferfred

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG Ive been looking for something like this for a while, been reefing for 10 years and this would be great to own, looking for accuracy and ease. Would love to try it. Another thing, if I win it, I wont have to sell my **** for it

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I have overlooked this thread, but then I actually went and looked at the thing and this actually seems pretty cool. I would like to not have to mess with a bunch of different test kits.

AkaiPanda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that its number based so I dont have to guess what shade of yellow im at, in what lighting. But I love that I dont have to have all my different test systems, its all in one place.

AbsoluteZer0273

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No only is the ease of testing and accuracy far superior to the standard "match the color" test kits, but it logs it for you too! Can't beat that!

MontiFanatic402

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LIKED!!! Having a digital readout instead of trying to match colors would take out a lot of guess-work. This exact idip photometer is a must have for any reefer regardless of experience! I WANT ONE!!

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the portability as I have tanks on multiple levels of my house and dragging stuff up and down is less than desired

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB liked, love everything being in one kit, expandable with bluetooth. Data tracking, so much features and too many benefits to list.

Stevyn Perry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How sweet does this look. I'm new to saltwater and this would make everything so much easier. I can already see I'm not going to like water testing and matching colors. This is just so simple looking. Pick me

reefrottie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this concept! The time it will save and the benefits of keeping a healthy Reef environment are amazing!

exact idip giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Sensafe and eXact iDip

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® line. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is the perfect tool for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 10 tests available at launch, and more in the works to be released at a later date), mobile sharing, and data organization. More here....

How to Enter:

Check out the eXact iDip product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about it or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

2. LIKE the Sensafe Facebook Page Here

*You must complete these requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the eXact iDip 570 Photometer Kit.
marine-kit.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $339.99.

Thanks again to Sensafe for this awesome giveaway!
marine-kit-2017.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until May 25th*

reefrottie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked!... Cause what's not to like??

exact idip giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Sensafe and eXact iDip

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® line. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is the perfect tool for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 10 tests available at launch, and more in the works to be released at a later date), mobile sharing, and data organization. More here....

How to Enter:

Check out the eXact iDip product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about it or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

2. LIKE the Sensafe Facebook Page Here

*You must complete these requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the eXact iDip 570 Photometer Kit.
marine-kit.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $339.99.

Thanks again to Sensafe for this awesome giveaway!
marine-kit-2017.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until May 25th*[/QUO

masssnapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it simplifies the water testing, sometimes there is some guessing on my part if the color is just right or maybe it could use one more drop, this could eliminate all guess work.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back