Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway

Dreamer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a former president of the Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado I am impressed with how it virtually removes the guess work. Never having to rely on color charts the fade or distort due to getting wet. How it reports to my phone. This is a must have for every serious reefer in the hobby!

Cary Meredith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking at this for a little while now, love that it's one kits that can do many tests, and that you can add additional tests.

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never really had a good water testing kit and what better way to start then to have something like this :D The iPhone feature is a huge plus and will help me manage my water chemistry along with keeping a log to refer back to. I hope I win this so I can have the chance to monitor my water chemistry and be able to look back at the flow of things when something goes wrong.

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sweet you can upload the results to your phone and have it save your history all in the same place.!

Miltron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that this unit is an all in one unit. No more multiple test kits just one amazing set and your ready to do all your checks. Also the Bluetooth capability is a new tech thing that I'm sure I would like!

mrdanielface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always have trouble differentiating the color change in titration kits. A photo sensor is good way to remove the human error element in testing

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love the simplicity of testing with a photometer (seen some videos) but most of all i love that the case is hard and looks like you can even put a lock on it! my lil man likes to help daddy and test the water sometimes... needless to say i've had to move where i keep my kits haha

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that the consistency that you can obtain using the eXact Dip Photometer would definitely give me better peace of mind. I'm always worrying that I have read my tests correctly. Is the lighting the same? Am I looking at the right angle?

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked! So what I love about this concept is two things: first, it can replace my many many many boxes and kits for testing. Moreover, it is digital. You gotta love simplicity. Does it come with zeroing solutions?

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking at these for awhile, and have posted several times on this forum
Looking for feedback. Would love to win one and give it a try!

Ian M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With some of the tests kits having a 20 point difference between each slight color change, I feel the kits need to go digital. Men are not know for matching colors :( so giving a solid number would definitely help me out.

ChronicRage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to own one of these because I'm a little OCD and this would eliminate some of the guess work when trying to match colors or knowing when it turns a certain shade. Plus I can't afford one on my own atm. lol
Liked and entered!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back