Rdfsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exact idip giveaway.jpg

Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Sensafe and eXact iDip

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® line. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is the perfect tool for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 10 tests available at launch, and more in the works to be released at a later date), mobile sharing, and data organization. More here....

How to Enter:

Check out the eXact iDip product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about it or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

2. LIKE the Sensafe Facebook Page Here

*You must complete these requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the eXact iDip 570 Photometer Kit.
marine-kit.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $339.99.

Thanks again to Sensafe for this awesome giveaway!
marine-kit-2017.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until May 25th*
Looks awesome. Hope I did this right

Jdgreef24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always used Low grade test kits just because of affordability and I'm over vague color bars thinking "is it more orange? Orrr yelllow???" Lol. I would love an amazing test kit I could rely on as I get deeper each year into the hobby. Digital? Smartphones? Man that would be so sweet. This looks like an awesome set.

Orangezuk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No color comparing, digital read out, blutooth, all-in-one package, whats not to love
Whos' got two thumbs & wants one.... THIS GUY!!!

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have Facebook so I can't even try to win this but I do have to comment....the contest ends on my birthday....lol feels kinda different now...

saltwater newby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exact idip giveaway.jpg

I saw something similar to this at REEFAPALOOZA Orlando last year and I was like"this is too good to be true" I'm definitely looking forward to this product being out. I can replace so much clutter with this one product. Good luck!!!

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® line. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is the perfect tool for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 10 tests available at launch, and more in the works to be released at a later date), mobile sharing, and data organization. More here....

How to Enter:

Check out the eXact iDip product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about it or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

*You must complete these requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

marine-kit.jpg

marine-kit-2017.jpg

exact idip giveaway.jpg

How to Enter:

The Prize:

marine-kit.jpg

marine-kit-2017.jpg

jrose323

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completed

I like that fact that I don't have to have a keen eye on identifying shades of color as well as the tie in to the smart phone.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Liked!

I like the ease of testing. As they make these more accurate, I'm more and more excited about them.

Fettman2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Easier way to check parameters with number than guess which color is closer

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked!

This is sweet.

I'd love to just have one test kit company.
Bonus that its "modern technology"

This adds a level of consistency to achieve accuracy, while being more accurate can lead to consistency.

Last edited:

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the ability to communicate through an app. Reading colors on test kits is what causes so much inaccuracy, so a well priced photometer is a great product!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 67 74.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back