Reef2Reef teamed up with BRS and WWC for a $20K Dream Tank Giveaway!

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMGosh!!!

You read that right, we're having our BIGGEST giveaway in history at Bulk Reef Supply and we couldn't have done it without Reef2Reef and @WWC !

You have the whole month of October to enter! Tune in to YouTube Live next week to find out what's going on this dream tank. Then be sure to tune in for the LIVE announcement of the winner on November 1st, where Ryan and Randy will call one of you with the best news ever! :)

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't get the normal RSVP confirmation email. Is there someone I can reach out to...don't want to be DQ'd if I try to resubmit.
This is an AMAZING giveaway...sure hope I win...and good luck to all!

There might be a delay in the email notification, but if you don't have one by tomorrow you can give us a quick call if you'd like. :)

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up with the answer your phone on the first try deal or your disqualified? IMO that seems really lame..

I assume they will be live streaming when they pick out the winner and will contact who ever is chosen and will go pick again if they do not answer. just mark your calendar and wait for a phone call. lol

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume they will be live streaming when they pick out the winner and will contact who ever is chosen and will go pick again if they do not answer. just mark your calendar and wait for a phone call. lol

Well.. I am a caretaker for an adult child with severe medical issues and a lot of time I cannot drop everything to answer the phone, my cellular network also isn’t the best so misconnections and dropped calls are not out of the question and I’m sure there are lots of other people in similar situations such as myself.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you BRS for allowing us to be a part of this amazing giveaway! We are a very blessed community to have sponsors like you and WWC! Super stoked!

tas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that some are worried about missing a call. I’m an educator and can’t answer my personal phone at work. But come on. It’s a giveaway. A big one. It’s free. Why don’t we stop complaining and just enjoy the generosity and kindness of WWC and BRS as well as how cool R2R is?

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Call me, maybe?

giphy.gif

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of the country so video is being uncooperative. What constitutes a $20K setup these days?

Prolude006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link to sign up at BRS had one pop-up to add name, email, and phone then again on the page? That doesn't seem right?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could join in;Sorry Awesome giveaway though to one lucky winner!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back