• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef2reef won’t respond to harassment and complete false negative feedback from CCK_8814

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I don’t know what else to do. He has left negative feedbacks for me trying to get money back for a torch that he sent that wasn’t the same as the picture. I’ve reported him and reported the comments. I’ve sent PMs to mods. He is a gold sponsor so I don’t know if that’s why. Here is the info.

He asked for friends and family PayPal. I bought a banana torch $225, csb $250, and amazeballs $250. The banana torch pic had green. His did not, and had purple. I also got another “holy grail banana” from a R2R big retailer. I was going to send it back, but they actually worked out a deal and I kept it with a credit at their physical store. I was happy with the CSB and the amazeballs. At first I was happy with the torch but it was retracted because he didn’t ship without enough heat pack with the amount of water sent. I also said if it was the right coral. After it opened up. I also bought true bananas at a fish store 2 hours from me, but told him I was wanting to return before I bought them. I have multiple pics and not afraid to post the whole text convo. I've never sent back corals. I don't want to send back corals, which is why I was thinking about eating it and going back and forth with keeping it, but ultimately decided not to.

He refunded $170 and charged me $55 to ship it back to him and now claiming I’m doing a chargeback and false info on my feedback for a second time

Every single comment in both negative feedbacks I have screen shot proof he is lying. I don’t even know how he can keep leaving negative feedback and I can’t do anything about it.

My issue has fallen on deaf ears from R2R. I don’t know where to post this. I can’t help he sold me a coral that wasn’t picture and I’m getting blasted for it on my feedback.

R2R protects sponsors?

IMG_7542.png IMG_7543.png IMG_7544.png IMG_7545.png IMG_7546.png IMG_7547.png IMG_7548.png IMG_7674.png IMG_7676.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Is this any different from your other post on the matter? :upside-down-face:

Hope you get it sorted out.
I haven’t posted on this? I wasnt going to but I reported the completely false stuff. I PMed rev and Daniel’s with pictures. No response. He even denies asking for friends and family payment. Everything is a lie he wrote. I added more pics bc I accidentally posted before putting pics.

This is about getting negative feedback that’s completely false and won’t be removed. You can’t even post proof with pics when you report people or report feedback

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair play , all the pictures were missing when I saw your post :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: best of luck mate, I'll leave this to the admins. Hopefully it'll be sorted out for you..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231217-222257.png
    Screenshot_20231217-222257.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
K

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Fair play , all the pictures were missing when I saw your post :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: best of luck mate, I'll leave this to the admins. Hopefully it'll be sorted out for you..
Yeah added even more stuff. Accidentally posted it before I finished adding more info to the text and pics. I added even more pics. Not sure if I posted everything yet.

I PMed rev and daniels and no response for awhile now while my reputation is being butchered by complete lies everyone looking at my profile and I went through all the appropriate channels I have access to

OP
OP
K

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Is this any different from your other post on the matter? :upside-down-face:

Hope you get it sorted out.
Oh yeah, i was like maybe im crazy. Ended up, after saying i was going to return, found actual banana and holy grail bananas at a LFS 2 hours from me and ended up getting them. I did end up getting the “holy grail banana” for $200 (was $350) and a $300 credit. As you can see in the pics, they were exactly the same torch with no green. No point in keeping both even though they were really nice looking torches, just not what I ordered. I thought about returning the other holy grail, but that retail store sponsor was nice and I met them at a reef expo 4 years or ago ago, and man shipping coral does make me nervous and it was still a nice torch.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back