ReefBot Lab: The Newest all-in-one Testing Machine from Reef Kinetics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm with @Jonty. My unit has been near flawless. I even worked with Hady on some new reagents. I figured if a trident could work with 3x large bottles of liquid reagent (and cheapers ones are sold by ABCReagents) then why can't Reefbot? Well, Hady worked on it and got 2 of 3 working and I plan to start testing them soon. This will lower my calc from 2 vials to one and mag from 3 to one opening up room for some other tests which is awesome!

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with @Jonty. My unit has been near flawless. I even worked with Hady on some new reagents. I figured if a trident could work with 3x large bottles of liquid reagent (and cheapers ones are sold by ABCReagents) then why can't Reefbot? Well, Hady worked on it and got 2 of 3 working and I plan to start testing them soon. This will lower my calc from 2 vials to one and mag from 3 to one opening up room for some other tests which is awesome!
We are thrilled to hear such positive feedback! It's feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. Thank you for your support!

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exciting News: 1-Year Review of ReefBot Lab by ReefDudes!

Dear reef enthusiasts,

Great news! Deven from ReefDudes just released his 1-year review of the ReefBot Lab for those interested in the device and would like to know how it is performing with time.

1MnAPpZTsm8-HD.jpg
Watch the review [here] and join the discussion. Deven shares his experiences and insights after a year of using this innovative device. Don't miss it!

WATCH VIDEO HERE!

Best regards,

Erric78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exciting News: 1-Year Review of ReefBot Lab by ReefDudes!

Dear reef enthusiasts,

Great news! Deven from ReefDudes just released his 1-year review of the ReefBot Lab for those interested in the device and would like to know how it is performing with time.

1MnAPpZTsm8-HD.jpg
Watch the review [here] and join the discussion. Deven shares his experiences and insights after a year of using this innovative device. Don't miss it!

WATCH VIDEO HERE!

Best regards,
I remember Deven was the reason I got the reefbot in the first place, his recommendations never fail

Matt VDB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there much difference between the Reefbot V2 and the Reeflab other than the number of vials they hold?
Also, could I put bigger Vials in if I wanted?

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there much difference between the Reefbot V2 and the Reeflab other than the number of vials they hold?
Also, could I put bigger Vials in if I wanted?
Hello Matt,

The ReefBot Lab represents a significant advancement over the earlier ReefBot v1 and v2 models. Here's a breakdown of the key improvements:

1. Design: The ReefBot Lab features a redesigned form, striking a balance between the ReefBot Pro and the earlier ReefBot v1/v2 models. It maintains a more compact size, akin to the v1/v2 models.

2. Syringe Mechanism: The ReefBot Lab is equipped with a new dosing syringe mechanism that drastically reduces the need for calibration tests. This enhancement ensures more precise dosing, higher-resolution titration testing, and faster testing, and allows the needle to reach the bottom of vials for optimal reagent access.

3. Test Compatibility: With its new syringe mechanism, the ReefBot Lab is compatible with an extensive range of test kits, currently boasting compatibility with 140 different test kits.

4. Photometer: The new photometer in the testing chamber delivers enhanced colorimetric test accuracy. It can read colors more precisely, leading to more accurate test results.

5. Cooling System: To prevent overheating, the ReefBot Lab incorporates a cooling fan, ensuring stable and efficient performance.

6. Waterproof Components: Vital components are now waterproof, safeguarding them from potential water damage.

7. Reduced Noise: The ReefBot Lab operates more quietly compared to previous models, ensuring a quieter and more comfortable testing environment.

8. Enhanced Reliability: The ReefBot Lab comes with significant enhancements and bug fixes, resulting in smoother operation and reducing the occurrence of connection issues related to cloud services.

These improvements collectively make the ReefBot Lab a robust and efficient automated testing solution for your reef aquarium needs.

If you have any more questions or need further information, please feel free to ask.

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fb19600b-aa05-a88f-b218-9a20a82b361d.gif
Dear Fellow ReefBot Lab followers,

The clock is ticking, and we're down to the final days of our exclusive 20% pre-order discount for the ReefBot Lab! If you've been considering adding this cutting-edge device to your reef-keeping arsenal, now is the time to act.

Hurry, the Pre-Order Discount Ends November 7!

DSC_2692.jpg

Upgraded features in the new batch:

Turn Off LED Lights
: We're excited to introduce a new feature - the ability to turn off the LED lights during testing. This enhancement will offer a more versatile testing experience.

Enhanced Titration Accuracy: Our upgraded mechanism ensures even more precise titration values, providing you with the most accurate water parameter measurements for your reef.

Easier Access: We've improved the design to make parts more accessible, making maintenance and upkeep a breeze.

Quieter Mechanisms: Say goodbye to unnecessary noise disruptions – our quieter mechanisms ensure a peaceful environment for both you and your reef inhabitants.

Curious about how the ReefBot Lab performs over the long haul? Dive into Deven Rich's 1-year journey with the ReefBot Lab in his comprehensive video review.

New Project (1).png

Watch Deven's Review

Deven Rich of ReefDudes shares his valuable insights, tips, and experiences with the ReefBot Lab. Discover how this device has revolutionized his reef-keeping routine and what it can do for yours!

ReefBot Lab Features:

• Monitor your tank's parameters
  • Supports multiple test kits
  • 12-vials placement
  • Minimal maintenance and calibrations
  • Test all the parameters sequentially without manual intervention
  • Controlled by Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App
  • Easy Setup on any tank

For the dear Reef2Reef community, benefit from an extra discount when using the promo code "reef2reef" at checkout!
Have a great week,

Erric78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded features in the new batch:

Turn Off LED Lights
: We're excited to introduce a new feature - the ability to turn off the LED lights during testing. This enhancement will offer a more versatile testing experience.

Enhanced Titration Accuracy: Our upgraded mechanism ensures even more precise titration values, providing you with the most accurate water parameter measurements for your reef.

Easier Access: We've improved the design to make parts more accessible, making maintenance and upkeep a breeze.

Quieter Mechanisms: Say goodbye to unnecessary noise disruptions – our quieter mechanisms ensure a peaceful environment for both you and your reef inhabitants.
Can we upgrade existing devices to have the latest upgrades??

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Banner Cyber Monday Discount (2).gif

Year-End Offers and Bundles: Grab Exclusive Discounts on ReefBot Lab and Consumables!

As we approach the end of the year, we're excited to announce our incredible offers and bundles tailored exclusively for you! Get ready to dive into fantastic savings and elevate your aquarium experience like never before!

20% DISCOUNT on ReefBot Lab Device
Don't miss the chance to enjoy a remarkable 20% OFF on the innovative ReefBot Lab device. Revolutionize your aquarium maintenance with precision testing and automation.
DSC_2696.jpg

SPECIAL 40% CART DISCOUNT
Experience exceptional savings with our special 40% cart discount! Purchase the ReefBot Lab along with 1-year worth of consumables, maintenance parts, and accessories, and enjoy an exclusive 40% in savings!

UP TO 65% OFF on Consumables
Stock up and save! Avail yourself of various discounts of up to 65% on consumables. From needles to replacement parts, grab the essentials at irresistible prices.

Hurry, these offers are available for a limited time only! Visit [Reef Kinetics Shop] to explore our products and claim your discounts today!

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on exclusive and latest offers, tips, and news in the world of aquarium care here: [Reef Kinetics Newsletter]

Your underwater world deserves the best care! Make the most of our exclusive offers and dive into savings before the year ends!

Moonrock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it just me that has had mine for 6 hours and Im about ready to take it to the scrap yard?

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it just me that has had mine for 6 hours and Im about ready to take it to the scrap yard?
Hello! Please let us know how we can assist you with the setup. Our support team is ready to guide you through all the required steps. We have sent you a direct message for this purpose.

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many tests would i get out of the 20ml viles? considering getting a reefbot myself.
The amount of reagents used by the device will depend on the test being performed. For instance, some tests may require 1ml of a particular reagent, allowing the device to carry out around 14-15 tests per refill. On the other hand, some tests may only require 0.1ml, which theoretically means that the device can perform around 140-150 tests before a refill is required. Additionally, we have introduced custom-made 60ml vials that can last for months before needing a refill.

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Batch #6: Now Open for Reservation!

We're excited to announce that Batch 6 of the ReefBot Lab is now available for reservations and preorders! Due to the overwhelming demand from our community, we're thrilled to offer you the opportunity to secure your very own ReefBot Lab from our latest batch.

What's New in Batch 6?
Batch (1).png

- Improved Color Sensor: Experience enhanced accuracy and reliability with our upgraded color sensor technology.
- Enhanced Stirring Mechanism: Enjoy smoother and more efficient stirring for precise test results every time.
- LED Switch: Easily control the lighting settings with our new LED switch feature, providing added convenience during operation.
- Easier Access to Maintenance Parts: We've simplified access to maintenance parts, making it easier than ever to keep your ReefBot Lab in optimal condition.
- More updates will be announced accordingly!

Preorder Now and Enjoy Exclusive Benefits:
- Discounted Pricing: Take advantage of our special preorder discount to save on your purchase.
- Free 60ml Vials: Receive 12 free 60ml vials with your preorder, ensuring you have everything you need to get started.
- Priority Shipping: Early reservation will ensure you're among the first to receive your ReefBot Lab.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your reef-keeping experience with the ReefBot Lab. Reserve your device now to secure these exclusive benefits and join the Reef Kinetics community! Don't forget to use the promo code "Reef2Reef" for an extra special discount!

For more information and to place your preorder, visit our website here.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to bringing the ReefBot Lab Batch 6 to your reefkeeping journey!

Sincerely,
Reef Kinetics Team

Erric78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- Improved Color Sensor: Experience enhanced accuracy and reliability with our upgraded color sensor technology.
- Enhanced Stirring Mechanism: Enjoy smoother and more efficient stirring for precise test results every time.
Are these available for upgrades like the led switch?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back