ReefBot Lab: The Newest all-in-one Testing Machine from Reef Kinetics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekend (2).gif
We're thrilled to announce our exclusive Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle, featuring the ReefBot Lab with 3 years' worth of consumables for an unbeatable price of only $1,499!

What's Included in the Bundle?

- ReefBot Lab: The ultimate and only true all-in-one water tester for marine and freshwater tanks.
- 3 Years' Worth of replacement syringes and needles: providing up to 4,000 tests!
- 20 60ml Vials: Hassle-free testing with ample vials for reagent swapping.
- 12 Meters of Prepared Silicon Tubes: Keep your setup organized and efficient.
- Additional Pump Head, Filters, Vial Stickers, and Stirrer Magnets: Everything you need for seamless testing.

Latest Upgrades and Features:
- Volume 6 ReefBot Lab: Experience the latest enhancements, including a new stirrer motor for maximum stirring efficiency and a new photometer for precise color readings.
- Hassle-Free Testing: Never miss a reading or worry about manual testing again – the ReefBot Lab does it all for you!

Limited-Time Offer:
For a limited time, the Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle is available for just $1,499 – saving you $1,000 off the original price of $2,499! Don't miss out on this incredible deal – secure your bundle today before the offer expires!

Where to Find the Bundle:
You can purchase the Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle directly from our website. Hurry – this offer won't last long!

Don't miss this opportunity to streamline your aquarium maintenance and enjoy hassle-free testing with the ReefBot Lab. Get your bundle today and take the first step towards aquarium perfection!

Happy reefkeeping!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back