drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28c558e2-26b0-424f-af62-458771ff8fd0.png

ReefBot V2 is here!

The ReefBot V2 is finally here!! Aimed mainly to stabilize your tank parameters to create a healthier ecosystem for your precious corals and fish.

With its 8 vials, the ReefBot V2 can test all the essential parameters of your tank faster and more efficiently than its predecessor.
The ReefBot V2 is now in stock and ready to be shipped out. We will be releasing additional tests and updates every now and then, so keep an eye out for these new updates.
69a188f0-d353-44fb-b2d6-ef8e275dac47.png
bba126b1-009d-41a3-8517-c5cd4fa44c91.png

Upgraded features

Needle Reach - The needle can now reach most of the reagents in the vials allowing you to perform more tests before refilling.
Design upgrade - Minor changes were done on the design of the ReefBot V2 to give it a smoother look than the ReefBot V1.
Reset Button - A reset button was added to the ReefBot V2 which was not found in it’s younger version.
Device communication - 0/10V communication protocol for 3rd party devices.
New Actuator - The ReefBot V2’s uses an upgraded mechanical design that allows it to test your tank’s parameters and return the results even faster than the original ReefBot!
We replaced the old actuator with a new one that is more sturdy and reliable.
More precision - The ReefBot V2 is more precise in testing in which it has higher resolution titration tests with a precision of 0.001 milliliter (1μl ).

Quieter - The ReefBot V2 is ever more silent as we are trying to keep your testing as smooth as possible.

ReefBot V2 Features

Monitor your tank's parameters

ReefBot V2 uses a reagent-based method to autonomously measure the levels of the parameters in your tank whether it is freshwater or saltwater. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (NO2), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (CU), Iodine (I2) and (pH) with more parameters added regularly.
Supports multiple test kits
ReefBot V2 is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Elos, Red Sea, Giesemann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and Colombo. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
Controlled by Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App
The ReefBot V2 is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.

Easy Setup on any tank
The ReefBot V2 can be installed by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting the RODI tube and waste containers. It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.

Get yours now from www.reefkinetics.com/product/reefbot/

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exciting!!

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for me its all about warrenty and customer service with the product

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want!!!

I can tell you right now this looks like a lot better quality than Mastertronic, but the software matters too...like a lot.
I saw Mastertronic will bring out a new one soon the Mastertronic essential

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw Mastertronic will bring out a new one soon the Mastertronic essential
Yeah, I only heard someone mention that recently, but there was no info I could find.
This reefbot looks to be a well-built quality unit though, and that is enough to garner my interest.
I would like to know more about how it all works. I think some people have them and there are videos on youtube, but I'm in the middle of a new tank setup myself and can't come down with a case of ADD right now.

I definitely need something solid that can test and correct alkalinity for me because it will be way more reliable and stable than I could be doing it manually. That can be a lot of work.

Maybe one of these companies can build me something to run my restaurant while I play with all this stuff. :zany-face:
Buh Ching!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back