• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
65-395
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Have a few lights that need a new home.

Tunze Eco Chic Refugium light (used for few months before changing up my fuge) - $65
AI Hydra Edge 44hd w/ c-bracket kit and custom 3D printed shade (opened box, never even plugged in or turned on) - SOLD
Reefbreeders Photon 32 V2 pro w/ custom shade kit - includes original box, hanging kit, tank stand, etc. (ran on my frag tank for a couple of months) - SOLD

All prices include shipping and PP fees. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

1765751220444.png
1765751260132.png
1765751301799.png
 
Last edited:
Updated OP
 
AI Edge sold!

Tunze and ReefBreeders still available.
 
Interested in the Reefbreeders. Where are you located? Also, might be a dumb question, but the light is 32” long?
 
Interested in the Reefbreeders. Where are you located? Also, might be a dumb question, but the light is 32” long?
I'm in severna park, Maryland. And yep, it's 32" long.
 
ReefBreeders is still available.
 
Last edited:
Updated Reefbreeders light to $300 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new