Reefbreeders app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HeyJay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a Reefbreeders app for photon control now available on the Android play store... Is this the official app?

OP
OP
HeyJay

HeyJay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following as well.

I think it's been removed from the app store now, probably was a mistake. It's actually installed on my phone but I don't want to try it out if it's not finalized.

JCrowe86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's been removed from the app store now, probably was a mistake. It's actually installed on my phone but I don't want to try it out if it's not finalized.
I don't think it would work anyway without the add on board like what you would need for apex control.

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That app doesn't seem to be from reefbreeders. It seems to be from fishbit but that company seems to be making a controller I'm following them

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase the 48. How is the app coming along ? Would the add on for it be on your website ? I seen a chip board on there would this be the add on or something different ? Looking to buy as soon as they come back in stock. Would it control the pumps also

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase the 48. How is the app coming along ? Would the add on for it be on your website ? I seen a chip board on there would this be the add on or something different ? Looking to buy as soon as they come back in stock. Would it control the pumps also
Release timeframe depends on our distribution channels at this time, no exact date just yet. The app is live on the Apple and soon Google store, however the hardware you need to use the app is not yet released.

The pumps and lumenbars are not in the app- yet. However there are plans to add them in with additional hardware required as well.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the app is finalized, will the hardware come included with new lights, or will it still be separate feature that you have to pay extra for?
There will be a few options. The V2+ as it is now, and an upgraded version with the app hardware installed. The upgrade kit will also be available for current lights.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay lights are now in stock !!!!
Just ordered my V2 48 excited.
Can't wait for the app to come out.
BRS does not carry the tank mount hangers hopefully i can mod what I have now. Any advice would be great

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok was messing with the light and you REALLY need to release the app for dumb people like me lol

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that way but it does not do anything since there is no hardware to connect it

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back