Reefbreeders app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not messed with my light for a while now.
Was going to mess with it this weekend.
How do you know pro mode ? Will it say that ?
Just wondering been wanting to see the new features but kinda wondering now.
I bought the v2 when they came out, 2016 maybe, I just upgraded the chip. Now I control from my phone.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh is that the pro ? Yes I have that I also upgraded and can control it from anywhere.
Other then using the manual override for an hour I haven't got into my light settings I set up a long while ago.
I did just open it and seen a share tab. When you click ok to share does one see other schedules ? Are there other new features?

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh is that the pro ? Yes I have that I also upgraded and can control it from anywhere.
Other then using the manual override for an hour I haven't got into my light settings I set up a long while ago.
I did just open it and seen a share tab. When you click ok to share does one see other schedules ? Are there other new features?
If you delete your schedule you can see everybody's and download one. If you complete a schedule you can upload it to the reef breeders site. And if you ever have a problem you can always reinstall yours.
The only other feature that I know of is the 24-hour schedule. You can use the light blue LEDs to follow moon phase. My v2 48" seems a little too bright. So what I did was just added Light blues into my schedule for a few hours after the moonlight's. Then I have a darkness period Of about 4 hours. And then the Light blues come on to simulate the moon again before my schedule starts the next day. What's cool about the Light blues is guy actually programmed in 0.07%. The 24-hour mode you cannot program that down low of a percentage. It makes lighting of a tank very dim more like an actual moonlight if you were in the water.

Devisissy

Kiss My Wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have pro mode?
I have all the features on my android.
How to you get into others schedules? Also in the video he shows a way to set 24 hour mode. I just have manual override which lets you set for how long, then under settings I can edit or remove a schedule. When I click on these it will only let me do the ramp up down but I don't have the option for moonlight.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never did get a chance to mess around with the light and app.
Maybe during the week

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back