• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefBreeders Photon 48 - 08012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
297
Location
Blackwood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to possibly sell my Photon48 LED fixture(for those that are unfamiliar, its 48" long) Less than a year old, still under warranty. Looking to keep it local for the time being. Looking to get $425.
 
Here it is on my 90g
uploadfromtaptalk1402256478572.jpg

Here it is on my 150g
uploadfromtaptalk1402256478572.jpg
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1402256491830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402256491830.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 328
I love this light but I bought it when I had my 90g tank. I had the opportunity to upgrade shortly after and it just doesn't shade the corners very well on a 6ft tank. Looking to go a diff way with lights
 
I have a 4' 90 gallon with a canopy. I'm trying to squeeze this into the canopy with my 250x 2 mh fixture. I think that combo would be great for my sps especially for ramp up//down
 
I have a 4' 90 gallon with a canopy. I'm trying to squeeze this into the canopy with my 250x 2 mh fixture. I think that combo would be great for my sps especially for ramp up//down

I agree, let me know if you're interested.
 
120 optics I believe and I just looked and there is no manufacture date on the fixture. There's 3 different stickers but none have a date on them. I still have the original invoice I received from Logan at.ReefBreeders
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new