Reefbreeders service

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azraz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
10
Location
Long Island NY
I received a photon 48 on the August group buy and had a clitch with the remote control. I contacted Logan via their customer contact area of their website and he responded in a couple of hours, exchanged info and I received a new remote in two days. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Reefbreeders is a great customer service company and I would not hesitate to do business with them again and neither should anyone!
Thanks again Logan.
 
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new