• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite 60" tech LED 50/50 and blue

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two 60" Reefbrite Tech LEDs that I had on my ATI sunpower. During my upgrade to a 300 gallon tank I also upgraded my lighting to all LED and parted everything else out. I have 1 50/50 and 1 blue. Bought about a year and a half ago new from Premium Aquatics. New price is $300, will sell for $200 shipped per LED. Pictures will come tonight.
 
Pics:
 

Attachments

  • 20140619_184903.jpg
    20140619_184903.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 20140619_184925.jpg
    20140619_184925.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 20140619_185017.jpg
    20140619_185017.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 424
They provided shimmer with my 6 bulb ATI. The 50/50 provides more shimmer than the blue. It wasn't full on LED or Halide shimmer but it was a noticeable difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new