ReefBum's Latest SPS Journey

On the equipment front I am finally making the switch from a Neptune APEX to a GHL Profilux 4. Can't wait to get it out of the box :)

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 3.58.28 PM.png
 
Very nice tank! I see a few colonies I’d like to have a frag of, it’s hard to look at other SPS tanks without doing a little “mental shopping” haha

Great job!
 
Awesome job Keith!
 
This reef is MIND-BLOWING!
 
Nice pics of a Nice healthy Tank !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new