ReefBum's Latest SPS Journey

How do you keep your goniopora's from stinging your sps? It lookes almost that they are touching without issues.
 
Yes, the goniopora and alveopora are not stinging my SPS but I moved my hammer corals since they were stinging the SPS.
 
Wow, I never thought gonios and sps can touch without issues. This opens up a lot of possibilities. Thank you. Gorgeous tank.
 
The growth progress is great to see.
 
Here are some updated shots of the tank....

Group shot...large colony on left is a SC Orange Passion
Group-Shot-pic4-Misc.jpg


Tubbs Stellata Montipora next to a Palmers Blue Millie
Group-Shot-pic2-Misc.jpg


Oregon Blue Tort
Group-Shot-pic1-Misc.jpg


Red & Green Blastomussa
Blastos-pic1-LPS.jpg


Cali Tort
Cali-Tort-pic1-Macro.jpg


Tyree Icefire Echinata
Tyree-Icefire-pic3-SPS.jpg


Copps’ Bright Pink Hyacinthus Table
Red-Table-pic1-Macro.jpg


Battlecorals Poor Man's Battlestag
BC-Poormans-Battlestag-pic1-Macro.jpg
 
That ice fire looks very happy, does it have lineage to the original or is it a random one? I like that poor mans battlestag a lot!
 
That ice fire looks very happy, does it have lineage to the original or is it a random one? I like that poor mans battlestag a lot!
Many thanks! I don’t have the “proof” on lineage for the Icefire but I am under the assumption it is the real deal.
 
Beautiful coral and growth
 
Looks amazing .

do you feed your corals ? Dose any trace elements other than 2 part . :)
 
whats your photoperiod for the halides and T5? And have you ever measured your par? Just switched back to halides myself. Your tank is epic!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new