Reefchasers— great experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter reely989
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reely989

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
343
Reaction score
234
Location
Auburn
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
I ordered a quarantined hippo tang from Reef chasers on Wednesday, it shipped yesterday and arrived today. Fish was stressed obviously but was plump and appeared healthy. Apparently a very skittish fish, it hid for a couple hours but has already begun swimming around a bit. I obviously can’t speak to long term health or anything but they were extremely prompt and had taken great care of this fish. Packaged well. I’m no quarantine expert and don’t know enough to totally dissect their procedure, but it looked good enough to me. I’d highly recommend.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new