ReefCleaners.org Weekend Sale

reefcleaners

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
483
Reaction score
438
ReefCleaners.org is running a sale this weekend. You can use the code "10percent" to save 10% off your order placed before Sunday morning at 8am EST. Our Monday shipment will probably be booked by the end of Friday if you want to get in on it, otherwise the Tuesday shipment will be available for the rest of the weekend I think. Thanks again for the support!


Like always, no retroactive discounts can be applied. Sorry about that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new